La descrizione di Archana's Kitchen
Archana’s Kitchen is India’s most trusted and leading recipe and food discovery app with easy to cook recipes, videos, meal plan ideas, lunchbox ideas along with healthy eating, diet and fitness information.
We have a wide range of recipes with Indian and International Cuisines. The recipes are are easy to understand with focus on using local and simple ingredients, healthier cooking techniques and step by step recipe instructions which makes cooking easier for everyone.
At Archana’s Kitchen, we are the pioneers in creating weekly lunch box ideas, weekly meal plans, weekly dinner ideas with a strong focus on healthy eating with portion control adding tremendous value to the users.
Key features of Archana’s Kitchen Recipe App
- Fresh new recipes added every day
- Watch recipe videos with step by step instructions
- Detailed Weekly Meal plans from Monday to Sunday with complete meal ideas
- Lunch box ideas for both working professionals and kids school lunches.
- Notifications for recipes, meal plans & nutrition tips
- Ability to “Save” a recipe for offline viewing without internet connection
- Ability to “Search” recipes
- Explore trending recipes
- Filter Recipes by Categories (list of categories below)
- Hindi Recipes
Key features of Archana’s Kitchen Recipes
- Photograph of the actual recipe
- Detailed description of the recipe, including which cuisine, diet and recipe preparation time.
- Detailed list of ingredients for each recipe.
- Each recipe also includes the cooking utensils and equipments that are needed
- Every recipe is paired with two or three more recipes giving you ideas for cooking a wholesome and complete meal.
- Recipes also focus on special diets, like diabetic friendly recipes, no onion no garlic recipes, jain recipes and many more.
- The best part - the recipes are tried and tested by food experts.
Key features of Archana’s Kitchen Videos
The recipe videos are detailed giving tips and tricks to cook easier and eat healthier.
Each recipe has ingredients listed along with its corresponding detailed recipe on the website
The videos are made for both experienced and beginner cooks
Archana’s Kitchen Recipe App is divided into the following categories
- South Indian recipes
- North Indian recipes
- North East Indian Recipes
- Breakfast, Dinner & Lunch Recipes
- Tea Time & Evening Snack Recipes
- Baby & Toddler Recipes
- Kids Snack & Lunch Box Recipes
- Idly Dosa Recipes
- Upma and Poha Recipes
- Roti, Paratha, Puri, Naan Recipes
- Dal, Sambar, Rasam, Kadhi Recipes
- Curry And Gravy Recipes
- Indian & International Street Food Recipes
- Chicken & Fish Recipes
- Non Vegetarian Recipes
- Sweet & Mithai Recipes
- Pulao & Rice Recipes
- Salad, Raita & Chutney Recipes
- Dips, Soup & Salad Recipes
- Sandwiches, Wraps, Frankie & Pancake Recipes
- Appetizers, Drinks, Beverages and Mocktail Recipes
- Party Food Recipes
- Tamil Nadu Recipes
- Chettinad Recipes
- Kerala Recipes
- Andhra Recipes
- Telangana Recipes
- Goan Recipes
- Karnataka Recipes
- Konkan Recipes
- Maharashtrian Recipes
- Bengali Recipes
- Rajasthani Recipes
- Gujarati Recipes
- Punjabi Recipes
- Lucknowi Recipes
- Parsi Recipes
- Kashmiri Recipes
- Awadhi Recipes
- Indo Chinese Recipes
- Oriya Recipes
- Mughlai Recipes
- Chinese Recipes
- Asian Recipes
- Thai Recipes
- Mexican Recipes
- Italian Recipes
- French Recipes
- Mediterranean Recipes
- Greek Recipes
- Afghan Recipes
- Sri Lankan Recipes
- Lebanese Recipes
Various Special Diets
- Diabetic Friendly Recipes
- No Onion No Garlic Recipes
- Fasting / Vrat Recipes
- Eggless/ Egg Free Recipes
- High Protein Vegetarian Diet Recipes
Give our recipes a try and share the recipes posted on Archana’s Kitchen app with your friends and family and spread the joy of healthy home cooking.