Penjabaran dari SpeechTexter - Speech to Text
* If App is not working make sure you meet the system requirements.
* If the speech recognition accuracy is low make sure you are connected to the internet and there is no background noise, you speak loudly and clearly.
* The recognition speed depends on the speed of internet.
For more information visit our help page at: https://www.speechtexter.com/help
>> System requirements: <<
- Google app installed on your device (can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox).
- Google speech recognition enabled as the default speech recognizer.
- Internet connectivity (can work offline if you download the necessary language packs, but the accuracy will be lower). To download the language packs go to your device settings and find “Google Voice” -> Offline speech recognition.
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) and above.
To start, select your language, tap the microphone button and begin speaking.
SpeechTexter is a powerful voice to text app, that provides continuous speech recognition with custom dictionary (punctuation marks, phone numbers, addresses, etc), that helps you create long essays, posts, reports using only your voice.
SpeechTexter is used daily by students, teachers, writers, bloggers, businessmen around the world.
- Create text notes / sms / emails / tweets by using your voice
- Dictionary (you can add your own commands for punctuation), ex. "question mark">"?", "new line" > (ENTER key)
- More than 60 languages supported
- High accuracy of recognition, around 95% for the English language (in offline mode accuracy will be lower).
List of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Indonesian, Malay, Bengali, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, Basque, Filipino, French, Galician, Georgian, Gujarati, Croatian, Zulu, Icelandic, Italian, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malayalam, Marathi, Dutch, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Sundanese, Swahili, Finnish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Vietnamese, Turkish, Urdu, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
List of available languages packs for offline use (must be downloaded first):
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
For additional information or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com
SpeechTexter is also available for Chrome browser (desktop version only) at https://www.speechtexter.com