Penjabaran dari Qustodio
Awarded PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice, Qustodio Family Parental Control & Screen Time App makes parenting easier with daily screen time limits, app monitoring, including Facebook and YouTube, app blocking, kid tracking, porn blocking and more.
Qustodio Free family screen time app (1 supervised device)
✓ Set and manage daily screen time limits
✓ Block website or category (games, gambling, porn blocking)
✓ Website, search and app monitoring
✓ Safe search
✓ Unsupported browser blocking
✓ Advanced reporting (7-day history)
Qustodio Premium family screen time app (5, 10 or 15 supervised devices)
Enjoy everything you get in Qustodio family screen time app plus:
✓ New YouTube Monitoring
✓ New Family Locator geolocation tracker
✓ App blocker (block by app, not just category)
✓ 30-day screen time history reporting
✓ Advanced Facebook Monitoring
✓ Activate an SOS button that alerts family members
✓ Priority support
✓ Priority access to new features
✓ Link more devices for full family mode
✓ Install Qustodio to monitor screen time on any other iOS, Windows, Mac, Android or Kindle device
The all new Family Locator, a mobile GPS tracker conveniently built into the Qustodio app, lets you find family’s phones, locate whole family on the move, add favorite places and share locations. Find your family’s happy place with Family Locator.
How to protect and monitor screen time with Qustodio:
1 – Install the app on the device you want to supervise
2 – Log in, select “Child’s device” and follow the quick setup instructions
3 – Once done, inappropriate websites will be blocked automatically
4 – Log in to your online Qustodio Family Screen Time dashboard (https://family.qustodio.com) or download our app to a Parent’s device to monitor activity and screen time
• Does Qustodio family screen time app support Android 8 (Oreo): Yes.
• Does Qustodio family screen time app work on other platforms besides Android? Download Qustodio to monitor screen time on other family devices from our website (https://www.qustodio.com). Qustodio can protect Windows, Mac, iOS, Kindle and Android.
• Do I need to install Qustodio family screen time app on my own device? Qustodio works on both parent devices (parent mode) and child devices (protection mode).
• What languages do you support? Qustodio is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese and Chinese.
• What’s the difference between FREE and PREMIUM? Free gives protection for one device, Premium protects more than one device, unlocks all reporting and content for linked devices, and gives additional features.
• Do you offer support? Yes, we offer email support. Contact us first, since we can’t always help if you post questions in a review:
https://www.qustodio.com/help and email@example.com
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This will prevent a user from uninstalling Qustodio Family Screen Time App without your knowledge.
This app uses Accessibility services. Qustodio Family Screen Time App uses accessibility to build an excellent device experience that helps users with behavioral disabilities (including but not limited to ADD/ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, internet gaming disorder, autism, learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, depression and anxiety) set appropriate levels of access and monitoring of screen time, web content and apps, in order to limit their risks and enjoy life normally.
Huawei devices owners: Battery-saving mode needs to be disabled for Qustodio (read more on the FAQ section of our website https://www.qustodio.com/help/article/2754721/).