Penjabaran dari Guitar and Violin Tuner
Guitar and Violin Tuner is an extremely accurate instrument tuner for many instruments, like guitar, violin, bass, ukulele, viola, cello and banjo, including many alternate tunings and variants.
Professionals appreciate its precision, beginners quickly learn to tune their instrument properly. The application is easy to use thanks to a combination of a chromatic and a strobe tuner on one screen, and provides the most accurate tuning you can achieve.
The chromatic tuner precisely detects of the frequency of the tone played on your instrument, and shows it on the chromatic scale. The target pitches are highlighted on the scale, and you can see how much is the tone out of tune. When you get close enough, you can use the strobe tuner for fine tuning.
The strobe tuner helps you to achieve extreme accuracy. The pattern is moving to the right when the tone is too high, indicating that you need to tune down. When it is moving to the left, just tune up. The slower the pattern moves, the better is your instrument tuned.
If you are in doubt how to use the tuner, please read the built-in help, and see the examples of the tuning process there.
The strobe tuner uses an independent algorithm from the chromatic tuner. While the chromatic tuner uses the Fast Fourier Transformation, the algorithm in the strobe tuner is much closer to what you can find in oscilloscopes, and is computed directly on the GPU of your phone or tablet.
You can also use the tuner to tune by ear. The buttons at the bottom of the screen play the reference tones and you can tune accordingly. The tones are synthesized, and respects the setting of the concert pitch.
The tuner has been tested with many guitars, violins, basses, ukuleles and banjos.
• Guitar tuner for beginners & pros
• Other instruments: Bass, ukulele, viola, cello, banjo
• Advanced noise cancellation - works even with a metronome on
• The most favorite alternate guitar, ukulele and banjo tunings
• Precision tuner suitable for professionals
• Plays reference tones
• First-start tutorial to understand the usage
• Built-in help to understand the app better
• Two independent tuning algorithms: chromatic tuner using the Fourier transformation and strobe tuner emulating the stroboscopic effect
• Quick, precise, and accurate tuner
• Free, Ad-free
• Concert pitch frequency setting
• Note naming: English, European, Solmization
• Equal temperament
• Quick access to settings to switch between instruments
• Send feedback: Record the string, e-mail it directly from the application, and we will add it to our built-in tests
• Tested with many instruments, recorded for use in a test suite that is regularly run before releases
This tuner is ideal for all violins, guitars, basses, ukuleles, violas, cellos and banjos. You will absolutely love the sound of your instrument, and the music you play!