Penjabaran dari CardioVisual
CardioVisual is a health educational app that was created by US cardiologists. It provides a library of trusted, concise & shareable videos of cardiovascular, diabetes, heart health, and wellness information. CardioVisual was awarded 2018 & 2019 ‘Best App for Heart Disease” by Healthline Media. Over half a million clinicians and patients in over 100 countries rely on its trustworthy & interactive multimedia content.
Trusted Content: With 2-apps-in-1 for clinicians and patients, CardioVisual delivers over 400 (i.e. more than 7 hours) of high-quality, clinician-curated & created videos (in English and Spanish) & infographics that provide simplified, relevant & comprehensive information about all aspects of heart & vascular disease and diabetes along with their therapies, prevention & procedures
For Clinicians: CardioVisual provides clinicians with a time-saving resource to share videos, instead of paper pamphlets or brochures, to help explain complex medical conditions and treatments with patients. Clinicians also learn about new devices, techniques & therapies from leading clinician experts and the medical industry & connect with them for more information. They can actively engage in discussions with their peers via the secure clinician-only forum on the app. CardioVisual’s interactive tools such as medical calculators, provide clinicians with an excellent resource for daily use in their practice.
Patients can save time on searching the internet and be better informed with the comprehensive, guided & unbiased information to make smarter decisions about their health. Interactive tools such as quizzes, health calculators, surveys & sharing features make it less intimidating & more engaging than traditional brochures or ad-filled websites & allow greater understanding for users.
Audience: CardioVisual is used as a trusted educational resource by clinicians (e.g. doctors, nurses, NPs, PAs, allied health professionals, etc.) in various medical settings & by patients and caregivers on their own mobile devices. It is also used by medical & nursing students and trainees, medical industry sales and clinical teams, and healthcare workers as a trusted resource. Medical and patient organizations provide this educational resource to their members.
CardioVisual is regularly updated with new information & features based on active feedback from clinicians and consumers to make this a valuable informational platform, like a “Interactive Netflix of Cardiovascular and Diabetes”
CardioVisual provides accurate video explanation of conditions & treatments such as:
• Coronary artery disease (CAD), heart attack, angiogram, radial cath, angioplasty, stent, bypass surgery (CABG) & Cardiac Rehab
• Arrhythmias such as Atrial fibrillation (Afib) with Catheter RF and cryoablation, appendage occluder
• Heart failure and treatments, Cardiomems & VAD
• Stroke types, treatments including carotid stent
• Aortic & Mitral valve disease with TAVR, surgical options & MitraClip
• PFO/ASD & closure devices
• DVT & PE and treatments like IVC filter & vein ablation
• Peripheral artery disease (PAD) with Lithotripsy, Atherectomy devices & CTO devices
• Aortic aneurysm (AAA) with repair & coil embolization
• Sudden cardiac death & arrest with Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD
• Sleep apnea & CPAP
• Hypertension & High cholesterol with treatments
• Type 1 & 2 diabetes & treatments
• Heart healthy diet, nutrition & wellness information
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup, and sharing.
Ideal for the busy clinician:
● Download videos for instant offline viewing
● Playlists that can autoplay multiple relevant videos
● Exclusive content from experts