Penjabaran dari BIM 360 Team
BIM 360 Team is designed specifically for architects, engineers and project stakeholders to comment, markup and view 2D and 3D drawings and models. With 100+ file formats supported, BIM 360 Team allows you to upload and view any file, regardless of the software used to create it. Whether at the office or in the field, BIM 360 Team is the way to access your latest design and project information from anywhere.
View 2D and 3D models:
• View 65+ different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Revit (RVT), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), and more.
• Upload and view models and project files from email attachments.
• Upload and view models from your device's’ local storage.
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more.
Navigate large-scale 2D and 3D models:
• Isolate and present object properties.
• Navigate model sheets, objects and layers.
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing.
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models.
Communicate with stakeholders in a collaborative workspace:
• Review and markup designs.
• Comment directly on designs and keep track of changes.
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your project to document work progress on site.
• Invite new members to join projects in progress and collaborate on designs.
• Share any file type directly from your device, including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Revit, Navisworks and more.
Track project status anytime, anywhere, even offline:
• Offline access to your cloud data, no wireless connection needed.
Allow BIM 360 Team to leverage your device’s full capabilities:
• Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
• Storage: Store offline data to view data anywhere, anytime.
• Photos and Camera: Access files or data stored on a mobile device to view, share and markup.
+ Storage (such as Photos/Media/Files): Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime
+ Camera: Take pictures such as drawings with app
BIM 360 Team will still function even if a user does not give permissions to access these functions.