***This application must only be used with SkillGuard version 5 systems. The upgrade of SkillGuard systems from v4 to v5 will commence in late June 2020. Clients that have not yet upgraded should continue to use the SkillGuard v4 apps ***
This app supports reading of supported cards via QR code only - please refer to the separate store listing for the NFC and QR version, if NFC is supported by your device. It allows card checkers to scan a cardholder’s card to:
• Verify that cardholders have appropriate, current and valid competencies to undertake roles before entering a worksite, either via a spot check or during swipe in.
• Swipe cardholders in and out of a work site.
• View work restrictions and any suspensions associated with a cardholder and deny access to site.
• View job roles associated with a cardholder.
• Award site-based competencies and view pending competencies.
• View the shift history of a cardholder to support fitness for duty checks.
The app also allows registered cardholders to check their own SkillGuard smartcard to view card details, job roles and competences. Further detail on the cardholder record, as well as functionality to allow the cardholder to request profile changes, are available via the mySkillGuard website. Please contact your employer for details of how to access mySkillGuard.
Where available, virtual cards can be added to the Vircarda app wallet – refer to the separate store listing for Vircarda.
Physical and virtual cards can be checked by scanning the QR code.
SkillGuard is sold exclusively by Reference Point Ltd and is the full copyright of Reference Point Ltd.