La description de File Explorer EX - File Manager 2020
🏆 #1 File Management app File Explorer EX - File Manager 2020 is the ultimate File Manager for your Android Device.
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with File Explorer EX. File Explore EX - File Manager is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It's free, fast and full-featured.
Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark.
With File Explorer File Manager, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storages. What's more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File explorer.
● Root, FTP, FTPS, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox
● SSH File Transfer (FTPS) and SSH Shell
● App manager
● USB OTG
● Manage files from a PC web browser
● Favorite folders
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
With File Explorer EX at your disposal, you can do almost anything with your files, you have 100% control over your file system. Sometimes it can be frustating to find what you are looking for but with File Explorer everything can be found easily organized.
Languages Supported by our file explorer es (spanish), de (german), ko (korean), ru (russian), fr (french), it (italian), hi (hindi), th (thai), pt (portuguese) and many more
If you have any suggestions for improvements or just want to get in touch please reach out to us at our support email
Contribution: This opensource project hosted on https://github.com/1hakr/AnExplorer is used as a base for this file manager.