Use APKPure APP
Get the latest update of Find My Photo on Android
1.0 for Android
• Add info tags to/Name your photos using your own words
• Search a photo by only some part of the tag you remember
• Do not get lost in your own photo gallery
• Classify your photos using a shared key word
Especially if you take photos or have screenshots of documents to keep information like bus schedule, monthly gym timetable or a cooking recipe, but have difficulty finding it back, Find My Photo will save you a lot of time. Also, when you want to show a photo to a friend, you will not get lost within your gallery and give up at the end.
Find My Photo is very simple and easy to use, prepared to save/find a photo by a minimum number of clicks:
• To save photo(s) with info tag, have a direct access to your gallery
• Pick the photo(s) you want to add a tag
• Use your own words to add tags; anything will work like "best photo with classmates" or "gym timetable" or "bus schedule downtown" or "mom's easy chocolate cake recipe" or "exam calendar"…
• Say "Done" to finish saving
• To find the photo you look for, enter any word you remember about that photo; the application will bring the photo which contain that piece of information; for example entering "easy" or "cake" or "chocolate" will all bring you the photo of "mom's easy chocolate cake recipe"
If you use a shared word for several photos, you can reach them all and have a look at all of them together even if they are taken at a different time or at a different place. For instance, if you are shopping online or at the store, you can add information like "Prom dress" to your screenshots/photos together with details in price, color, brand or anything for your own evaluation. When you search for "Prom", you can easily compare the alternatives even if they are shot at different times and from different stores or websites.
We will be happy to hear your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find My Photo
Update on: 2017-04-28
App uploaded by: Samuel Mk
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File SHA1: 4d9fb0f365c46df1d5683308b6b6e5a856fe39c2
File Size: 5.3 MB