The description of Durga Chalisa
Navaratri is a festival dedicated to the worship of the Hindu deity Durga. The word Navaratri means 'nine nights' in Sanskrit.
Durga maatha, also identified as Adi Parashakti, Devi, Shakti, Bhavani, Parvati, Amba and by numerous other names, is a principal and popular form of Hindu goddess.She is the warrior goddess, whose mythology centers around combating evils and demonic forces that threaten peace, prosperity and dharma of the good.
Durga Chalisa App provides the complete and detailed information about Durga Chalisa, Puja vidhi, Katha, Arti, Mantra, Dhyan, Stotra, Kavach, all in Hindi.
‘Navratri’ in Sanskrit translates to ‘nine nights’. Indians all across the world celebrate these nine nights with full fervor and great enthusiasm. These nine nights of festivities are marked with ritualistic fasting, poojas while adopting a calm and meditative lifestyle. This Hindu festival is dedicated to Goddess Durga and her 9 avatars.
1. Goddess Shailputri (शैलपुत्री)
2. Goddess Brahmacharini (ब्रह्मचारिणी)
3. Goddess Chandraghanta (चंद्रघंटा)
4. Goddess Kushmanda (कूष्माण्डा)
5. Goddess Skandmata (स्कंदमाता)
6. Goddess Katyayani (कात्यायनी)
7. Goddess Kaalratri (कालरात्रि)
8. Goddess Mahagauri (महागौरी)
9. Goddess Siddhidatri (सिद्धिदात्री)
- NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
- FREE of Cost.
- Lyrics in Hindi.
- Durga Chalisa in Hindi Audio.
- Puja vidhi
- Katha, Arti
- Mantra, Dhyan
- Stotra, Kavach
- Navratri, Navratri pooja, Navratri Puja, puja, vidhi, Durga, Navratra, Durga Chalisa, Arti Sangrah, Navratri Aarti, Navratri arti.
This navratri lets all Worship Maa Durga.
Goddess Maa durga will fulfill all our wishes.