The description of Dev Business Tycoon 2: game development simulator
DevTycoon 2 is a business simulator for talented gamers, in which the player creates and develops different video games, including action, adventure, puzzle, idle, tycoon and many other types. If you are serious about becoming a computer programmer and eager to learn the basics of the entire game development pipeline, than our app is just for U! You will be trained as a programmer, a developer and a gamer.
The gaming process is divided into the following parts:
- All developers start out in an old garage with no Hardware labs or employees and limited money for the first application.
- As soon as the developers manage to build the first game engine, your skills will be improved, new consoles will also be released. All the players will have an opportunity to move to new offices and hire staff, to open R&D and Hardware labs in order to create consoles and devices, to host major projects and unlock online shops similar to Steam, Uplay, Google Play, Origin, App Store etc.
After you create your first application with Java and develop an effective business strategy, money will fall from heaven and you will become a magnate! All developers can spend this money and purchase various upgrade techniques, consoles, devices, gadgets and smartphones.
As for the design, we decided to satisfy all creative gamers and maintain nice pixel graphics. Just kidding! We spent all the money on atmospheric music in the background in the best traditions of Tycoon apps. 😂
- Create applications your way. The decisions you make during game development really matter. Decide which areas you want to focus on.
- Grow your company and start up your own business. Once you have successfully released a few applications you can move into your own office and forge a world-class game development team. Hire developers and gamers, train them and unlock new options. - Make more complex apps with Java. With experience and a good team of gamers, you can release larger, more complex projects.
- Research new technologies;
- Create custom game engines;
- Move into bigger offices;
- Unlock secret Hardware labs;
- Conduct industry changing projects;
- Unlock achievements and upgrade techniques.