The Robomow App brings you a lawn mowing experience unlike any other. Wherever you are – on the sofa, in the garden, out and about… Interacting with your mower has never been faster, easier or more enjoyable.
The Robomow App allows you to control your mower from the convenience of your smartphone. Mow those small patches located away from your main lawn and navigate from one garden to the other – effortlessly. All your settings on one convenient screen: adjust your lawn size settings, set your mower's weekly schedule and define your mowing zones… all from your mobile device.
The Robomow App interacts with your mower through Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) wireless connection. The Bluetooth hardware is already installed on your mower (2014 models and onward, excluding RX12u).
No additional accessory is required on your Robomow in order to work with the Robomow App.
* Full compatibility with all three Robomow platforms - S, C and X
* Manual and automatic operation
* Mowing Schedule
* Brief Status reporting for S and C Models
* Remote Control with manual mowing
* Lawn & Mower settings
* Zones definition
* GSM Accessory support
* Remote Access feature
* Service Screens for C Models
* Requires Android 4.3 or higher.
* Works with Android devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) standard. For the full list of mobile devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.0 standard please refer to the following link: http://www.bluetooth.com/Pages/Bluetooth-Smart-Devices-List.aspx. *** IMPORTANT! *** Only devices from this list, which run Android 4.3 or higher, can work with Robomow App.
* This is a short list of most popular devices used with Robomow App:
-- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge
-- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (from 30/05/2014), Note 3
-- HTC One, Nexus 5/5x/6, LG G2/3/4, Sony Xperia Z3/5
Robomow App FAQ:
* Current Robomow App version asks permissions for making phone calls. This is a formal requirement to allow dialing (not making a direct call) the number of a local service station form inside the new Guided Setup tool.
* In some rear cases the app gets stuck with an empty screen. In such a case it is recommended to delete the account and reinstall the app.
* The Guided Setup tool is a BETA version, initially available in English only in the following markets: UK, Germany, Netherlands, Israel.
* If you're experiencing any technical issues with the Robomow App, please refer to "Mobile Application FAQ" page on Robomow website (https://support.robomow.com/hc/en-us/categories/200813811-Mobile-Application-FAQ).
* For Robomow RX models only:
-- When child protection is enabled, the messages from the mower will not be displayed in the app, unless the child protection is temporary released or disabled.
-- GSM module's settings are not available via the app
-- The automatic unlock of theft-protection doesn't always work. In such cases it is recommended to restart the app and connect to the mower again
-- If mower’s software version is older than 2016, then current Android version of Robomow App cannot connect to such mower while it’s in operation.
-- Some re-connection issues with a mower may occur. Most re-connection issues can be resolved by exiting the app and launching it again.
-- Some camera-related and graphical issues have been reported for the following devices: Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Samsung Tab S, Motorola Moto X, Sony Xperia.