Fishing Spots app - The ultimate fishing guide! With nearly a million users, this app is the fastest and easiest way to find a fishing spot near you! 100% FREE to use with no hidden charges.
• Explore fishing maps that show locations, photos and catch details.
• Find the best times to fish with our fishing forecast.
• Create your personal logbook and capture the details of every trip.
• Connect with anglers in your area, share your catches with other anglers or keep it private. We leave that up to you!
GPS Fishing Maps
• Discover new fishing spots and where fish are being caught.
• Save fishing hotspots and way points as locations and log GPS coordinates, photos and descriptions.
• Advanced map filtering by catches, fishing spots, reports, photos, buoys and stream gauges.
• Search millions of bodies of water such as; lakes, rivers, oceans, streams and ponds.
• 7-day marine & land weather with hourly forecasts.
• Water temperature, precipitation, humidity and barometric pressure
• Real-Time NOAA Marine Buoy & USGS Inland station monitoring with wind, wave, tide and water level flow rates.
• Global tide data and prediction charts with high tides and low tides
• Find the best times to fish based on the "Solunar Theory" with major and minor activity times.
• Sun & moon forecast which include sunrise, sunset, moon positions and astronomical phases.
• Hourly charts to predict the best fishing times.
• Create a fishing log and capture all the details of every catch.
• 45+ logbook attributes that can be tagged to a single catch.
• Automatically tag a catch with weather conditions, water temperature, sun & moon phases & more.
• You have complete control over your privacy settings. Choose to share your fishing experiences or keep it private.
Connect with other Anglers
• Connect with anglers both locally or around the globe.
• Find other anglers through discovery & fishing searches
• Share fishing photos, reports, and engage in conversation with other anglers.
• Get fishing tips, tricks and more from the Fishing Spots community.
Social News Feed
• We offer multiple news feeds including; Global, Local and Following.
• The "Global" news feed includes posts from all anglers on the platform
• The "Local" news feed can be customized to a radius of 10-500 miles around you.
• The "Following" news feed can be tailored by following specific fish species, anglers and bodies of water.
Virtual Tackle Box
• Personalized tackle box to track your commonly used baits and lures
• Add your custom tackle with description and photo
• Quickly tag a logged catch with the bait you used
Fishing Groups & Clubs
• Create or join fishing groups with other anglers who share the same fishing interests. Perfect for fishing clubs, organizations or your closest fishing buddies.
• Interested in bass, fly, or saltwater fishing? We have a group for you!
• We have over 33,000 fish species in our database incl. all variations of bass, trout, walleye, carp, pike, catfish, etc.
• Track and follow any type of fish in any body of water from your local lake to the ocean.
• Interested in catching Mahi, Tuna or Sailfish on your next big fishing trip? Just follow those fish species to get local knowledge, fishing tips and tricks.
Go fish and get hooked with the largest fishing community in the industry! Fishing Spots is powered by the FishAngler platform.