下载 APKPure App
Welcome to FastHub
- Three login types (Basic Auth), (Access Token) or via (OAuth)
- Multiple Accounts
- Enterprise Accounts
- Themes mode
- Markdown and code highlighting support
- Notifications overview and "Mark all as read"
- Search users/orgs, repos, issues/prs & code.
- Pinned Repos
- Browse & Read Wiki
- Make commits
- Search Repos
- Browse and search Repos
- See your public, private and forked Repos
- Filter Branches and Commits
- Watch, star and fork Repos
- Download releases, files and branches
- Issues and Pull Requests
- Search Issues/PRs
- Filter Issues/PRs
- Long click to peak Issues/PRs & add comments otg.
- Open/close Issues/PRs
- Comment on Issues/PRs
- Manage Issue/PR comments
- React to comments with reactions
- Edit Issues/PRs
- Lock/unlock conversation in Issues/PRs
- Assign people and add Labels and Milestones to Issues/PRs
- Manage Milestones
- Merge PRs
- PRs reviews (reply, react with emojies, delete & edit comment)
- PRs request review changes/approve & comment.
- PRs statuses
- Commits and Gists
- Search Code/Gists
- View Gists and their files
- Comment on Commits/Gists
- Manage Commit/Gist comments
- Create/Delete Gists
- React to Commit comments with reactions
- Comment on line number in Files/Code changes.
- Teams & Teams repos
- Follow/Unfollow users
- View user feeds
- Contribution graph.
- Search Users, Repos, Issues,Pull Requests and Code
Open up https://github.com/settings/applications and look for FastHub, open it then scroll to Organization access and click on Grant Button,
Well, logically, you can't access anything else other than your Enterprise, but FastHub made that possible but can't do much about it,
in most cases since your login credential doesn't exists in GitHub server. But in few
You love FastHub? You want new features or bug fixes? Please contribute to the open source project (GitHub Project) either by creating PR or submitting an issue ticket.
Last updated on 2020年01月06日
-Fix staring & forking a repo