*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country's regulation. *** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone • Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology) • Send cards by presenting Barcodes • Cards Apps™ - Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps • Quick Card™ - Instantly access any card • Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet • Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code • Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
Where can I install Cards?
• Cards is available for FREE on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.
What are "Community Powered" and "Official" Cards?
• "Community Powered" Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia. • "Official" Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
You can use Cards as a replacement to the discontinued Beep'n Go app by Mobeam or Samsung Beaming Services.
Our team is constantly working to improve Cards. We really appreciate your feedback! Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions - we actually shape Cards according to your suggestions.