A descrição de Learn Languages With Amy
Learn Languages With Amy helps young children to improve their vocabulary in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Dutch and Esperanto.
• 14 appealing themes like farm, numbers, transportation, and body.
• Test the listening and reading skills of your child.
• For children 2 to 7 years.
The app is free to try and requires a subscription to access all features.
Learn the following languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Dutch and Esperanto.
How can Learn Languages With Amy help your kids?
• Learn and play: challenging games (slideshow, concentration game, puzzle, and quiz).
• Learn step by step: words are ordered into clear themes (Farm, Clothing, Colors, Transportation, Numbers, Shapes, Playground, Food & drinks, Zoo, Home, Body, Music, and Sports).
• High-quality graphics designed by professionals.
• Words are spoken by a voice over professional with a friendly female voice.
• Teaches pronunciation and spelling.
• Helps children learn new words they do not know yet (expanding your child's vocabulary).
Listening and reading skills of children are measured by the app, and can be viewed by parents and supervisors. The results can be viewed for a limited time only. A subscription allows you to view the results of the last two weeks, and allows filtering by theme and skill.
Learn Languages With Amy offers several fun and interactive preschooler games that teach kids in the following areas:
FARM: match cute animals from ducks to cows and learn how these words look, sound, and how to write and pronounce them.
CLOTHING: what do we put on today and how do you pronounce that?
COLORS: your child will learn the most common colors as easy as 123.
TRANSPORTATION: see and learn the different means of transportation on the road, in the water or in the sky!
NUMBERS: learning the basics of the 123s is vital for toddlers and preschool aged kids and will help later with kindergarten math.
SHAPES: your preschooler will get to know the basic shapes by learning cute and colorful rectangles, circles, triangles, etc.
PLAYGROUND: learn how to pronounce and write the equipment of the playground.
FOOD & DRINKS: learn how to pronounce and write the names of different food and drinks.
ZOO: look at the zoo animals and learn how they are written and pronounced.
HOME: learn the basic shapes of everyday home appliances.
SCHOOL: prepare your child to join kindergarten!
WEATHER: all about rain, sunshine and the seasons.
EMOTIONS: happy, angry sad. What other emotions are there?
And 3 more themes!
Remaining themes are available as subscription.
Themes are developed for new languages, when customers request it. Availability of themes per language:
* Dutch: 16 themes
* English: 13 themes
* Spanish: 13 themes
* Polish: 13 themes
* Esperanto: 13 themes.
Check details of available themes for your language on our website https://www.teachkidslanguages.com
New games and themes regularly become available.
Kindergartens use this game to decrease language delays for newcomers.
Do you have questions or feedback? We love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com
Visit us! https://www.teachkidslanguages.com
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TeachKidsLanguages
Follow us! https://twitter.com/TeachKidsLang
Like us? If yes, please give us a review!