Boost your earnings across all
the rideshare and delivery services you drive for (Uber, Lyft, Via, Uber Eats, Postmates, Doordash, Instacart, GrubHub, Gett, amazon, zTrip, Curb, Arro, Safr, and more). Gridwise is a one-stop-shop that helps you plan your day and get more rideshare or delivery pings, increasing your earnings an average of 39% with automatic mileage tracking, earnings comparisons across platforms, airport flight details, and more.
NOTE: Gridwise is currently available in more than 40 cities around the US. Visit gridwise.io to see where Gridwise is currently active.Save $1,000s on your taxes
Maximize your tax deduction and stay on top of your rideshare and delivery business by tracking your mileage and earnings with Gridwise. Other trackers on the market like mileIQ, hurdlr, Everlance, Rydar, Sherpashare, and Stride don’t track performance metrics such as trips per hour, earnings per trip, and earnings per hour across all gig-services.Find out what services are making you the most money
See how your earnings break down between rideshare and delivery services so you know where you’re making the most money and where you should focus your time.Compare your performance to other drivers
Understand how much other drivers in your city are earning and see how you stack up.Plan Your Driving
Use our event calendar and airport demand graph to plan your upcoming hours and days.Boost earnings by finding more rides
Be in the right place at the right time by tracking real-time and predicted demand in your city. Never again rely on Uber or Lyft alerts to tell you where a surge is taking place.Know where to drive next
Once out on the road, find rider demand with our real-time alerts, event listings, and airport information. Gridwise will help you decide where to go next.Your Gig Driving Assistant
The Gridwise blog publishes driving tips and strategy guides to help you drive smarter and earn more.FEATURES
– Mileage and Earnings Tracker: Log your rideshare and delivery activity with Gridwise to keep your earnings and mileage in one place. Get an estimate of your tax deduction and export detailed mileage reports.
– Earnings Comparisons: Find out which services are making you the most money and see how you stack up against other drivers in your city.
– Airport Demand: See how many passengers are arriving or departing throughout the day.
– Discover Earnings Opportunities: Take advantage of exclusive earnings opportunities that the Gridwise team has curated to help drivers earn more.
– Events: See everything that's happening in your city for the next 7 days. Plan your schedule around major events. Save and filter those that are important to you.
– Airport Alerts: Get notified when the airport is busy or experiencing significant delays.Gridwise Plus
Terms of Service: https://gridwise.io/termsofservice/
To provide suggestions or feedback, please reach out to us at:Email SupportOur Website
Gridwise is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for informational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.