هذا الوصف ل 10BA Professional Financial Calculator
The 10BA Financial Calculator works like the industry standard financial calculator such as the HP 10B, HP 10BII, or the HP 10BII+ emulator; however, we add tons of unique features that makes this app be the most convenient financial calculator that you have ever used.
Now you do not need to use a shift key to access the yellow or the blue functions. The Single-Access Key feature enables you to activate the yellow and the blue functions quickly and conveniently.
You don't have to memorize anything. Each of the functions on the calculator has a cheatsheet containing brief description of how the function works, and one or more examples.
Are you bored with the look of current calculator? With the 10BA Pro Financial Calculator you can replace the background with an image from your photo gallery. You can even make it transparent like the interface you often see on TV, kind of.
If you are already familiar with the 10BII+ or similar financial calculator, practically there is no learning curve with the 10BA Pro. We add features that makes it even easier to use than the real thing.
Peace of Mind
The 10BA Pro Financial Calculator has hundreds of functions and many of them you'll probably never use. But you know they are there, in case you need them.
Integrated Currency Converter
Currency converter is integrated into the 10BA Pro Financial Calculator and is only a keystroke away.
Statistical Distribution Functions
The 10BA Pro Financial Calculator has a separate screen for the statistical functions so many statistical functions can be accomodated. It can calculate most distribution functions that you find at the back of a statistics book.
Produce an amortization schedule that you can convert into Excel format and later share with your contacts.
• TVM: Number of periods, Interest/year, Present value, Periodic payment, Future value, Amortization, Amortization schedule
• Business percentages: Percent, Percent change, Markup, Cost, Price, Margin
• Cashflow analysis: IRR, MIRR, Net present value, Net future value
• Depreciation: Straight line, Sum of the years’ digits, Declining balance
• Interest conversion: Nominal, Effective
• Break even analysis: Units, Sales price, Variable cost, Fixed cost, Profit
• Bonds: Accrued interest, YTM, Price, Coupon, Call, 360/Actual, Semiannual/Annual
• Calendar functions: Date, Date difference, 360/Actual
• Summary statistics
• Regressions: Linear, Exponential, Logarithmic, Power, Exponent, Inverse
• X-Estimates, Y-Estimates, Correlation
• Standard deviation: Sample, Population
• Average, Weighted average
• Permutation, Combination
• Distribution: Binomial, Poisson, Normal, Inverse Normal, Student-t, Inverse Student-t, Chi-Square, Inverse Chi-Square, F, Inverse F
• Pseudo random number
• Basic arithmetic
• Trigonometric, Inverse trigonometric
• Hyperbolic, Inverse Hyperbolic
Feedback and Contact Info
Please contact us for feedback, suggestions for improvement, or bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org
10BA Pro Financial Calculator does not collect, store, or transmit information about its users. The use of "allow to take pictures and record video" permission is for the application to use the back camera and achieve transparent background effect. The use of "allow to access photos, media, and files on your device" permission is to enable you to select an image from the gallery folder as calculator background. The permission is also necessary if you want to convert the amortization schedule into Excel format because the app needs to save the converted file into the Documents folder.