The description of Alkitab Offline
✅ With our newest app, you can dive into the Holy Bible no matter where you are!
Alkitab offline is the best way to explore the Bible on your mobile device.
It is designed in a convenient format so you can read or listen to the Holy Bible on your smartphone or tablet. All you have to do is to download and you are free to read the Bible wherever you desire, even if you do not have an internet connection. The connection with God should never depend on the Internet. This app allows you to use the app without WI-FI.
The Bible is the most important book in history and it was inspired by God.
The Bible is the basis for divine revelations to humanity. She talks about the holiness of God, human sins and their needs for forgiveness and redemption.
This wonderful book was written in 1500 years by 40 different authors from different countries and continents and in different languages. Nevertheless, the consistency and uniformity are breathtaking. And that's because it belongs to an author: to God.
Discover the great wisdom and truth that encompasses the Bible, the book that has changed the course of history. You will be surprised and amazed!
✅ Our application helps you to read the Bible. Enjoy its features:
* Download the Bible without paying any money
* Listening mode: If you can’t read, you can turn on the audio Bible
* Offline mode
* Highlight, copy and listen to verses
* The app allows you to add verses in a favorites folder and organize them by dates
* Personalize your Bible: adjust the text size, add notes and turn into night mode
* Search passages of the Bible by keywords
* Share verses via SMS or email
* Share passages of the Bible into social networks
* The app remembers the last verse read
* All verses are linked (when they have the same topic)
* You can receive verse notifications on your phone (the user can set the time he wants to receive the verse: daily, on Sunday or never)
✅ The Holy Bible is a collection of writings attributed to different authors. It includes 66 books and consists of two parts: The Old Testament and the New Testament.
? In the Old Testament, there are four major divisions of books called:
* Law: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
* History: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
* Poetry: Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
* Major Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel
* Minor Prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
? The New Testament also includes four divisions, called:
* Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
* History. Acts
* Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
* Prophecy: Revelation